Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Past Few Weeks...

I can't believe the 1st 6 weeks of school is over. The year is already flying by. I still feel like I'm spinning my wheels trying to get everything accomplished...but that's the life of a teacher.

My mom came a few weeks ago for a few days. It was nice to have her here. We took her to an Aggie game. She loved it. There are a few pictures below.

I am LOVING the fall weather. I'm still running (not as much as I did before school started though). I ran this evening and it felt wonderful outside. There was a nice breeze. As I was running I noticed so many people out and about enjoying the nice weather as well. Kids were all out at the soccer fields practicing...people out walking their dogs. It's so nice to see people out enjoying the weather.


Me and mama on the campus of Texas A&M

The parachuters landing at the game...it was amazing!!!!


Some fans and the band going out!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall weather!!!!!

0 comments: