Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

I hope everyone has had a great day! Boy was it an exciting day at school. Not only was it Halloween...but it was also CRAZY HAIR DAY!!! I didn't do anything crazy with my hair because I didn't want it all crazy when we go out with friends tonight. BUT...the kids had some pretty crazy hairdos!


The picture above is the set-up that my wonderful parents did for our class party!!! The kids LOVED it! They got to paint their own pumpkin and make their own mix of goodies. The kids played "Hot Potato" with a pumpkin and then they worked with groups to wrap one of their group members like a mummy. It was fun for all!


Tonight Wes and I are going to play Laser Tag and Putt Putt with two other couples from our Sunday School class. We are excited!

0 comments: