Me and my favorite sis
- Went to GA for about a week
- Decided to sign up for my very first 1/2 marathon
- Taught Jumpstart (summer school program)
- Lots of reading and laying out
- Bought a new car (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!)
- School started...what a CRAZY start...started off the year with 23 kiddos...had to hire a new teacher....things started settling down (if you can say settling down...a teacher is never settled) oh...and I'm grade level leader...can be a little overwhelming at times.
- Started tutoring twice a week
- Wes got his Aggie ring...WHOOP!
- Aggie football games
- Church activities
- First ever flu shot
- Baking /Cooking
- Training for my 1/2 marathon...in week 7 of training
- Starting to make Christmas gifts...LOVE IT!
Okay...so that's a few things that I can think of off the top of my head! So, nothing to exciting...but definitely staying super busy.