Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Smartboard

Well, we finally got our Smartboards and they are SO cool!!! I still have A LOT to learn on them...I'm sure the kids will learn faster than me!
Here is a picture of a powerpoint that I'll have going during Meet the Teacher...sorry the picture is a little dark.


Just another shot of the smartboard!




I can't believe I start pre-planning on Friday. Jumpstart has went really well and I'm glad that I did it. It really got me prepared for the school year....and it was easy money! :) Tomorrow is the last day for Jumpstart!

2 comments:

Tim and Sarah Evans said...

You will get used to the SMART board in no time :) When you moved to Texas did they go ahead and hire you before you passed their state exam's for your content area or did you have to wait to get hired? I'm curious for next year!!!! :)

Jim Hollis said...

I know you'll love your new SMART Board! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sharing is Caring!

Jim Hollis
Teachers Love SMART Boards