Friday, August 1, 2008

My Classroom

A few of you have asked to see pics of my classroom. Here are a few!
This is standing at the door!

Another shot from the door! (There will be a Smartboard on the chalkboard...yay!!!)

This is the back of the room...nothing on the black bulletin board yet...will be soon with student work!!

The reading area!!

Standing at my desk looking towards the door!





My door! (I got lazy and didn't put paper up this year...oh well!)

My bulletin board in the hallway!

Well, I hope you enjoyed them! Kiddos will be filling those desks SOON!!!!!

5 comments:

Autumn Days said...

cute room. This time of year, makes me miss teaching, but not enough to go back :)
Good luck the first few days of school.
Amy

Leanna said...

Thanks Amy! Yeah...I love decorating it...but I'm not too ready for school to start yet! :)

Tim and Sarah Evans said...

Super cute room! Good job :)

Bechtel Family said...

Your room is so cute! I love the frog theme! It makes me miss the cute decorating part of teaching.. not all the paper work and stuff that goes along with it though!:) Good luck starting back! Oh, what is a smartboard??

Leanna said...

A smartboard is a new technology piece that attaches to the chalkboard (or any board) that is operated with a projector. It's like a big screen tv and the kids can interact by just touching the board. It's very neat...but will take some getting used to!