Friday, July 11, 2008

Relaxing Week

Not a whole lot has been going on this week...just been relaxing with the family. Everyone has been working during the day so Wes and I have been laying around. Or should I say Wes has been trying to dominate on the Wii! :) My grandma's birthday is today...she is 83. I love my grandma so much and will be going to see her in a little bit! We are preparing for a family reunion that is tomorrow. Wes has never been to one of these so he's in for a treat! :) Then we have a wedding tomorrow night. Then we just have Sunday and we leave EARLY Monday morning. I've had a great time home....I'm not really ready to leave yet...but we've been here almost 2 weeks. Boy...time flies! I guess the reason I'm not ready to get back is because I know I will have to start preparing for school since I'm teaching Jumpstart. It'll be good to get back into the swing of things though. I hope everyone has had a great week, as I have!!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

HURRY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)