Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back in Texas!!!

WOW....well, we are back in Texas. It's amazing how quick the 2 weeks went by while in GA. Now it's back to reality. Here are a few pics of the last few days in GA.

Playing "Hillbilly" Golf at the Family Reunion

Still playing "Hillbilly" Golf at the Family Reunion

The little shindig band playing at the Family Reunion

My sister, grandma, and Wes jumping in the bounce house that was at the Family Reunion

My sister, cousin and me at a wedding

Me and my grandma (she turned 83 while I was home)




We had a cookout




Wes in the cotton field behind the house (turning the city boy country!!! :) )

Just the 2 of us!!!




Me and Jill playing the Wii (she's REALLY beating me!!!)



Jill's cat, Sadie, curled up in my legs...she loves that blanket!!
Now, it's time for me to start getting my classroom ready for Jumpstart! I can't motivate myself to go to the school yet...maybe by the end of the week...we'll see!!!

1 comments:

Bechtel Family said...

Looks like y'all had fun!!! It was great to see you while you were here! Good luck starting back with school!!!:)